Setting and Reaching Spiritual Goals
Helping you learn the best system to not only set spiritual goals, but reach them!
This Course Will Help You Amplify Your Spirituality Through A Proven Goal Setting And Reaching System That Will Give You The Spiritual Results You Want!
For the past few years, it has been my mission to help persons understand bible principles so they can apply them in their everyday lives.
Setting and Reaching Spiritual Goals course is the ONLY program of its kind that…
- Shows you practical ways to determine which spiritual goals you need to work on and how to list in order of priority
- Takes you through the process of breaking down your main spiritual goals into small actionable steps
- Helps you take advantage of setting dates and deadlines to achieve your spiritual goal
- Gives you tips to find that perfect accountability partner and benefit from this arrangement...even if that partner is yourself!
- Explains how to utilize celebrating each milestone to keep you motivated on your spiritual goals journey
Lesson 1: Brainstorming Your Spiritual Goals
In order to reach your spiritual goal, you first must set one. The big question is: HOW? If you cannot decide what you need to work on, your life will not improve.
- Show you how to brainstorm spiritual goal ideas
- Give you spiritual goals examples you can use as a starting point
- Explains why setting spiritual goals for yourself is important
Lesson 2: Break Down Your Spiritual Goals
Once you've chosen the first major spiritual goal you are going to work on achieving, I will show you how to break it down into simple and actionable steps.
- Show you what to do with you major spiritual goal
- Why you should break down your spiritual goal into smaller action tasks
- Show you how to break you spiritual goal down into practical steps
Lesson 3: Set a Deadline for Your Spiritual Goals
Deadlines are important and effective because they make large projects or goals more manageable. Goal setting deadlines helps to build motivation to complete a task.
- Why setting deadlines increases your chances for success
- How to set a deadline for each spiritual goal
- Examples of spiritual goals with deadlines
Lesson 4: Be Accountable To Someone
Knowing someone else is counting on you and that they will be disappointed if you don’t reach your goals, is sometimes enough motivation to keep you on track.
- Why having an accountability partner can be beneficial
- How to choose an accountability partner wisely
- How to make the most of your accountability partner and your time
Lesson 5: Celebrate Your Milestones
Change is often hard and there will be challenges on your road to success. It’s important to take the time to celebrate along the way and when you reach your final goal.
- Why you should celebrate achieving your milestones
- How to celebrate your milestones
- Sneak peek of my BONUS lesson
- How to maintain your motivation
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Setting and Reaching Spiritual Goals course - $297 Value
- Worksheets - $37 Value
- Bible Reading Schedule - $5 Value
- Over 300 pages Motivational Planner - $17 Value
Total Value: $356
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $356
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
1 Payment of
"I found this course to be so soooo helpful especially in a time like this when the world feels as if it’s getting out of control. I chose to deal with this by building my relationship with God and came across the Setting and Reaching Spiritual Goals course. Any questions I had Max was so informative and friendly. No matter which walk of life you’re from this course is beneficial for all!"
- Nikki, Setting and Reaching Spiritual Goals Student
Frequently Asked Questions
How to know if you’re ready to grow spiritually?
Setting and Reaching Spiritual Goals is PERFECT for you if...
- You are just starting out on your spiritual journey want to set the right spiritual goals for yourself
- You're struggling to set or reach your spiritual goals
- Ready to make your spirituality a priority in your life
- Willing to put in the work of being a better Christian
- Already a Christian but want to draw closer to God
- Are unsure if you are taking every step to be a better person and you're excited to grow spiritually
- Aware and excited of the transformation in your life by placing your spirituality as a priority
- Ready to take the actions needed to generate your end goal of growing spiritually